- Creating a safer and more predictable environment for our clients
- Working in an environment encouraging innovation and open communication
- Flexible hours and a casual environment
- Working with the latest technology frameworks and industry standards
Then Meridium may be the place for you!
- Configure the Meridium system using baseline configuration packages
- Load data from customer into the application
- Create interfaces between customer systems and the application
- Troubleshoot issues with customer’s configuration and data
- Create customized solution content (queries, graphs, workflows) for customers within the application
- Assist with testing and debugging as required
- Be proficient with SQL and have basic knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server database management systems Be proficient with VSTA for building business rules within the context of the Meridium product
- Build cubes using Microsoft Analysis Services
- Develop data visualization using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Document work in technical specifications
- Educate the customers in the use of the configured Meridium system
- Assist in client presentations
- Mentor other Technical Consultants
- Develop best practices on how to configure and implement Meridium
- Lead the Technical Consultant group for a particular Work Process product family
- 3-6 years experience in client-facing consulting focused on technical configuration using databases and
- VB .NET code development A strong drive to develop and excel in the technical skills and product knowledge required to do the job
- successfully Ability to perform required job activities with little to no technical support from others
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent Logic/Troubleshooting abilities
- Positive, outgoing attitude
- Self-starter in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks or projectsTechnical Consultant II
- Strong experience with SQL Server Reporting Services is a plus
- Experience with SQL Server Analysis Services is a plus
- Experience with similar industry-used applications (RCM, RCA, Mechanical Integrity) is a plus
- Experience with commonly used EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) systems, such as SAP, Maximo,
or Oracle eAM is a plus Desire to travel up to 75% internationally and domestically
- Foreign languages (esp. Spanish, Portuguese, German, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic) a plus
- Meridium is an Equal Opportunity Employer
HQ is in US, branch office in Dubai. Recruited candidates from Taras Shevchenko University will be employed in the EMEA Region (Europe, Middle East & Africa).
We offer good packages, we will iniatiate residents/working visa and flights.
Skype inteview will be scheduled first with shotlisted candidates.
All available vacancies are listed on our website.
+971-4-446-7381 Direct Line