A new ambitious tech startup based in Berlin is looking for a NODE.JS DEVELOPER. In this role you will have the opportunity to build a great product from scratch. The company is based in Berlin, founded by a team of experienced entrepreneurs and backed by known investors.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Coding a lot and co-shaping a new and innovative product.
- Be in charge of researching and benchmarking all kind of 3rd party integration.
- Dedicate yourself to building a well-tested and scalable application.
- Improve code quality through clean code and code reviews.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An open, honest and fun work environment.
- Competitive salary package with potential equity participation.
- Insights into how a company is built from scratch.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- You have solid knowledge of node.js.
- You should have at least 1 year of experience as a developer. More is definitely a plus.
- You write fast-code that doesn’t need QA.
- You are open-minded to adapt new ways of working and obsession with simplistic approaches.
- You are an active member of the developer community.
- Preferably you have graduated (or you can convince us, why this is not so important).
- You are fluent in English.
No need for a crappy cover letter, just send your CV, LinkedIn and Github profile with the code NJ23 to Fabio at firstname.lastname@example.org! 🙂