DANONE Trainee Program in Supply Chain organization is 6 months program for high potential and talented graduates allowing trainees to obtain functional experience through participation in new project in Planning Department.
- Duration: December 2015 – June 2016
- Location: Kiev
- Involvement in the FCST tool project: working with data base, managing master data in tool, testing of the new tool;
- Sales and trends analyses, identify drivers of demand, compare actual sales with FCST: prepare recommendation based on the analysis;
- Working with Cubes: (Sales Cube, distribution cube, FA, cube, COT data etc);
- Analyzing and publishing FA statistics, other reporting of department.
- Advanced knoweledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Pivot table tool);
- Knoweledge of English – intermediate level;
- High motivation and desire to build career within FMCG business;
- Orientation to details;
- Focus on result;
- Strong communicational skills.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please, contact Bogdana KUTS:
email@example.com (or call +38 050 419 24 97)