Cyclare Technologies Corp. is a software company based in Guangzhou, the biggest cities in South China area. Cyclare focuses on providing cutting-edge technologies and systems for local hospitals and healthcare institutions. We are looking for engineers from Ukraine to develop the most advanced cloud-based healthcare products. We would like to build long-term relationship with your fine school and provide the opportunities for your students to experience the most fantastic life in China.
Please contact me at Luolan.firstname.lastname@example.org. I am VP of the company and I came from America. I am very happy to work with you. Thank you very much.
Cyclare Technologies Corp. is a software company based in downtown area of Guangzhou, the biggest cities in South China area. Cyclare focuses on providing cutting-edge technologies and systems for local hospitals and healthcare institutions. Right now we have over 150 clients all over China. Recently we have launched Shangyiyun, a cloud-based platform built for private clinics to enhance their daily operation by providing powerful IT system.
Our company was founded by successive entrepreneurs who had built successful and large-scale Internet applications in the US. All of the executives are master degree holders from the US or UK with years of oversea working experience that ensure our profound understanding in the industry and abilities to communicate with different people from around the world.
Founded in 214 BC, Guangzhou is the third biggest city in China after Beijing and Shanghai with a population of more than 12 million. It is always a mix of new and old. It not only boasts some of the oldest temples in China, a millenarian-old park, an imperial tomb of a southern kingdom and complete preservation of colonial villas and church on Shamian, but it also serves as a showcase of futuristic architectures and autopilot metro on Zhujiang New Town. Guangzhou is a place for shopping and eating. Food is the centerpiece of life and Guangzhou has the country’s largest number of restaurants per capita, which is the birthplace of what you call ‘Chinese food’ (Cantonese food) in the west. Enjoy the food while you stay here. Few people can leave the city with an empty stomach.
About the positions:
We are looking for five talented engineers who have experience or interest in building scalable software systems. Our ideal candidate will have either a strong academic background or a proven track record in the industry. We trust candidates who are willing to work in a variety of areas and who are eager and capable of learning new culture and new technologies as necessary. As a Software Engineer, you will develop high-quality code for new and existing features, and as a team member, you must have great communication skill.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio 2005 or 2008, B/S and C/S multilayer architecture design and development, WinForm、WebService and windows service
- Knowledge about SOA software framework.
- Expertise in one or more of the following languages: C#, C++, .Net, Java, substantial experience with Oracle, DB2 database
- Excellent understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and continuous integration
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field; or 3+ years relevant experience
- Please include links to projects you are proud of in your resume.
- $1000+/- based on the experience.
- We offer free non-alcoholic beverages, 40 working hours per week.
- Company paid housing.
- There is opportunity for visa sponsorship to qualified candidates.
- As a Cyclare employee, you’ll also receive 5 days paid holiday plus 26 days of paid national holidays per year.
Our work culture stresses accountability, transparency, a can do attitude and being customer focused. You will be given a great opportunity to experience a unique Guangzhou life style while making a decent income to support it.
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com or contact me through skype: xuluolan.