- Assisting directors and managers on account process management
- Case tracking & assisting
- Collaborating and monitoring files and clients with directors
- Managing planning and agendas, setting up meetings
Supports/Shapes strategic direction
- can identify the relationship between organisational goals and work tasks and contributes to the development of plans, strategies and team goals;
- identifies issues and problems and works to resolve them ;
- identifies and implements improved work practices. Achieves results.
- has sound research, analysis and critical thinking skills;
- establishes clear plans and timeframes for project implementation and sees projects through to completion;
- responds in a positive and flexible manner to change.
Supports/Cultivates productive working relationships
- builds and sustains positive relationships with a network of key people internally and externally;
- works collaboratively and operates as an effective team member;
- identifies learning opportunities.
Displays personal drive and integrity
- operates professionally, ethically and with integrity;
- shows an ability to manage their own workload, including during periods of pressure;
Communicates with influence
- uses written and verbal communication that is clear and concise – in ENGLISH and RUSSIAN;
- resolves problems promptly and discusses issues credibly and thoughtfully.
+380 95 635 12 95