British Skylines English school is looking for a qualified graduate to obtain a position of an English teacher who is able to teach adults, children and be ready to acquire knowledge in preparation students for international and national exams.
A person we’re looking for must be well-qualified to conduct group classes in General English and Business English for high levels and be tolerant and competent to teach low levels.
The group and one-to-one lessons are conducted in our schools next to Khreshchatyk and Pozniaky subway stations and client’s premises as well.
- Full-time occupation
- Work in one of the departments in the centre of the city or near the Poznyaky subway station department. It’s possible to combine teaching in all the departments.
- Professional development
- Young and creative team
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Age: 21-28 years old
- Have excellent pronunciation
- Be a fully qualified teacher and hold a suitably recognized teaching qualification
- Have good practice teaching students at high levels (upper-intermediate) and teaching general and business English,
- Have recent and relevant teaching experience
- Be successful in applying the newest methods of teaching (team-teaching, blended learning, etc.)
- Be flexible, adaptable, dynamic, well-organised and resourceful
- Have excellent communication skills and customer-service orientation
- Testing new students and signing them up for the courses upon request
- Being responsible for preparing lessons at the proper professional level
- Being ready to prepare for IELTS and TOEFL tests upon client’s request
- Takings care of the office facilities
- Contract details and payment will be negotiated at the interview stage.
Dear applicants! Please, read all the requirements attentively and send us your CV only if you meet all the requirements. Please, send us your CV on this email: firstname.lastname@example.org