Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of over 1200 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 17 offices worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values of inspiration, simplicity and integrity (m/f):
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER MEDICAL APPLICATIONS
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
For our growing R&D division we are looking for a new software developer. You will be part of a young and dynamic team developing medical software applications for planning and performing surgical and radiotherapy procedures. Your contribution has an impact on daily work in hospitals around the world.
As a software engineer you are responsible for designing and developing state of the art applications for medical devices. You develop software in C++, C# and HTML5, contribute to technical documentation and work together in a team with software and quality engineers. You will be involved in the developing process from the very first idea until the final launching of the product.
We are looking for proactive people, eager to learn and grow, bring their own ideas and make the difference.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- You have an education in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent working experience.
- You have fun with object oriented programming and C++ is the programming language you command the most.
- In best case you are also confident with C# and HTML 5.
- Ideally (but not exclusively) you have experience with medical imaging, such as DICOM, PACS or HL7.
- You want to be part of a high-skilled team and make a difference with your code every day.
- Fluent English, eagerness to learn German and ability to communicate with colleagues from all around the world and different areas of specialty complete your profile.
We are also glad to interview engaged young professionals that after graduation want to develop themselves in a successful and international company.
READY TO APPLY?
We offer you a professional business environment, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas. Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will be demanded and promoted, both professionally and personally.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary expectation!
Contact person: Verónica García Caro
Apply online at: www.brainlab.com/en/career/jobs-at-brainlab/90601/